Friday, February 02, 2007

Keep smiling..:)

Generic comprehensive examinations were over; there was a big noise and big discussion amongst everybody in my batch about stream allocations. I finished my exams and went asleep in the evening itself :) . When I returned to class there was a huge gang of my friends standing beside me and said, Ramya u gotta move to Hyderabad for your stream training. I felt really bad, I never wanted to miss Mysore. It was such a nice campus and people there are very kind and all my friends are there and the training there was very good. Same thing happened when I left Chennai when I missed home. ”I would be happy if I get hometown posting”, I hear this from at least one almost daily, each one have their own problems and reasons.

Some of my friends are posted in Chennai, even they are not happy they want their preferred stream. Those who are at Hyderabad needs Bangalore. Some are saying that they want to roam around, don’t want to be at home town. So nobody is happy with what they have..
Even I am one among that category ,not an exception. Probably because my training is going to get over and I am going to be posted somewhere in North.

Broadly if we see, when are we people going to get satisfied?
We are getting frustrated when we are paid less,
Even if we are paid more, we are not satisfied, we want a vacation, then we need a car and then again some needs will be born new. Most part of our life is being spent in worrying for something that we don’t have. When will we have everything so that we can feel happy?

There are many obstacles we have in this world ,but aren't those obstacles life?

Let us not wait for the school bell to ring, for the end of board exams, wait for holidays, till we get high TPI, till the project is over, or till Friday evening.
Be happy now,
Enjoy this moment.
Keep smiling till your problems run away.

will try to meet u all :)

4 comments:

Manjunath said...

mysore infy campus is so wonderful that no trainee wishes to never miss it.. any way best of luck for your stream trng in hyderabad and for your stream compre (oops !)

Anonymous said...

i knew only people who think only from their angle... first time i crossed a person who respects herself and others... yes she respects the individuality she has and respects the feelings others has......
this attitude will trun even the throns to blossom....
all the best dear!!!!!!

Ramya Sridharan said...

@priya
thanks de for visiting my blog ..and comments ku thanks..

Ramya Sridharan said...

@manjunath
Thanks.....