Thursday, June 14, 2007

Send off.

Hi all,
Thought of posting after a long time coz of my friend.I was transferred from Mysore to Hyderabad for a training and again got transferred to Bangalore.I knew only a few people at Bangalore.I was not happy really,since i wanted to search for a new hostel to stay in.I didn't have friends at Bangalore too. I struggled really hard . Then came my friend Nisha ,i knew her at Hyderabad . So me,Nisha,her friends Raji,Sasi searched for a good PG to stay and finally found it.

Hostel life taught us many things..An independent living.
Sasi comes late almost at midnight.So,we used to sleep by that time almost.Only smiles we can see in my room.we got many friends out there in almost all languages.
Now Nisha is leaving to Chennai,she got transferred.she is so happy ,after 4 transfers,she is going to stay permanently at home,need not plan travel anymore.But we are going to miss her a lot,now her bed is vacant,her memories still remains in our heart.
All the best for her.
Note:names are changed.

Try to meet u all soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bangalore is really an excellent place. Leave alone the traffic, which is unavoidable but somehow I have the attraction for it.