Thursday, June 01, 2006

my first blog

hi all,

This is my first blog in this site. this is absolutely dedicated to my dear friend.

she is very nice and beautiful,

very very sweet,

she cares for both elders and the youngers ,

she never shows an indifferent face,

she always gives hopes,

very very talented,a humble person,

and a blogger here,

she have lots of friends of different characters and yet she manages everyone,

she can understand me even before i utter a word,

without her my life will turn blue,

she is my mother,for her warmth and affection

she is my father for her constant support

she is my sister for her understanding

she is my goddess for saving me from evils,

i feel very lucky to be her friend,

time after time i realise how fortunate iam tat my life includes her,

i have hurt her many times,

but she never misunderstood me,

if i lose her my life will become so incomplete without any meaning.

she is the most wonderful person i have ever met.

AND she is PRATHIBA for me , i love her more than i love myself.

4 comments:

Kay said...

peace out pal....well explained....

Aravinthan said...

hmm interesting...

Ramya Sridharan said...

hey thanku kamala for calling me a poet...

Deepak Vasudevan said...

@Ramya,

And an interesting poetical tone ...